How much juice should I drink?
I was wondering if there was certain amount of juice that should be drunk at one time?
It seems that i can only get through about 1/3 or 1/2 of a quart at a time... I just get real full when I drink it.
The most an average person needs per day is 1 cup... 8 ounces, 255 mL or about 1/4 quart.
Drinking more than this will potentially cause an imbalance in the body.
Remember, although juice is made from whole foods, juice is actually a processed food. Not only is juice a processed food, but it is a
concentrated source of nutrition. While nutrition is good, too much at one time could cause problems. The difference between poison and medicine is always in the dose.
Thus while nutrition is crucial for good health, don't approach health from the point of view as trying to do as much as you can, as fast as you can.
If health were a runner, then health would be the endurance runner rather than the sprinter. The endurance runner goes slower, but lasts longer. The sprint goes fast, but can't sustain the speed over a long distance.
Health is not a race, it's a process... an ongoing process that we must work at every day for our whole life. That's why I like to promote juicing not as a cure all, but as part of a lifestyle.
As always, I like to remind people to read my page on responsible juicing.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing Combination Review