How much juice should I drink?
I was wondering if there was certain amount of juice that should be drunk at one time?
It seems that i can only get through about 1/3 or 1/2 of a quart at a time... I just get real full when I drink it.
The most an average person needs per day is 1 cup... 8 ounces, 255 mL or about 1/4 quart.
Drinking more than this will potentially cause an imbalance in the body.
Remember, although juice is made from whole foods, juice is actually a processed food. Not only is juice a processed food, but it is a
concentrated source of nutrition. While nutrition is good, too much at one time could cause problems. The difference between poison and medicine is always in the dose.
Thus while nutrition is crucial for good health, don't approach health from the point of view as trying to do as much as you can, as fast as you can.
If health were a runner, then health would be the endurance runner rather than the sprinter. The endurance runner goes slower, but lasts longer. The sprint goes fast, but can't sustain the speed over a long distance.
Health is not a race, it's a process... an ongoing process that we must work at every day for our whole life. That's why I like to promote juicing not as a cure all, but as part of a lifestyle.
As always, I like to remind people to read my page on responsible juicing.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Warts and Juicing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?