How much juice should I drink?
I was wondering if there was certain amount of juice that should be drunk at one time?
It seems that i can only get through about 1/3 or 1/2 of a quart at a time... I just get real full when I drink it.
The most an average person needs per day is 1 cup... 8 ounces, 255 mL or about 1/4 quart.
Drinking more than this will potentially cause an imbalance in the body.
Remember, although juice is made from whole foods, juice is actually a processed food. Not only is juice a processed food, but it is a
concentrated source of nutrition. While nutrition is good, too much at one time could cause problems. The difference between poison and medicine is always in the dose.
Thus while nutrition is crucial for good health, don't approach health from the point of view as trying to do as much as you can, as fast as you can.
If health were a runner, then health would be the endurance runner rather than the sprinter. The endurance runner goes slower, but lasts longer. The sprint goes fast, but can't sustain the speed over a long distance.
Health is not a race, it's a process... an ongoing process that we must work at every day for our whole life. That's why I like to promote juicing not as a cure all, but as part of a lifestyle.
As always, I like to remind people to read my page on responsible juicing.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How much juice should I drink?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Warts and Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing Combination Review
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.