What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
Are there any fruit or vegetable juices that can help with diarrhea or soft stools?
Any vegetable that has
yang energy will do this. When using my juicingbook.com, simply look at the information for each vegetable. On the page you will find information regarding Chinese herbal properties. Look for vegetables that have a warm or hot effect.
Soft stools or diarrhea indicate the body has too much
yin energy.When there is too much yin energy, then there is too much moisture in the body. Yin is a cold energy while yang is a hot energy. As a result, when you add yang energy to the body, you add heat which begins to burn the excess moisture from the body. But if you have too much yang energy then you will get constipation due to a lack of moisture.
Vegetables like garlic, ginger and green peppers are three vegetables that quickly come to mind that have yang energy.
Many times people get too much yin energy from eating too many rawvegetables and/or salads. The excess yin energy can also lead to astomach ache like feeling due to the fact the raw vegetables also create dampness in the stomach — not always but in some situations. The dampness creates a stomachache, much in the way you get a stomachache after eating too many candies. Sugar has the ability to bring or trap moisture in the body. So too much sugar creates a stomachache due to excess moisture in the stomach and in a similar way, too many raw vegetables will do the same.
Raw vegetables, for the most part, always contain some yin energy whilecooked vegetables begin to contain some yang energy. Raw has yin properties while cooking adds yang to the food.
Anyway, the point is that soft stools or diarrhea is often diet relatedand can be as a result of eating too many raw vegetables. This is one of the reasons why, in Chinese recipes, vegetables recipes are always cooked and usually contain either garlic or ginger, both of which add some heat to counter balance the yin energy of the vegetables. Conversely, in Chinese recipes, bamboo shoots or mushrooms are added to meat dishes because both have yin energy which counter balance the yang energy of the meat.
Also, since a lot of fruit has yin energy, excess fruits can lead to diarrhea or loose stools.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?